Our Cosmetic Dentist in Sacramento Provides Beautiful Smiles, Gentle Care Thuy Nga Vu, DDS, is a Sacramento cosmetic dentist
serving patients with locations in Roseville, Bruceville, and Sacramento. With a gentle, caring touch and an emphasis on both relieving pain and restoring smiles, Dr. Vu is committed to helping patients recover their smiles and their oral health.
In addition to providing excellent general dentistry services, Dr. Vu has a special interest in cosmetic dentistry, full-mouth reconstruction, oral implantology, laser dentistry, and other aesthetic dental procedures that can give you more confidence and improve your life.
Sacramento Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Among the many cosmetic dentistry services we offer are:
. Dental bonding
(we are an amalgam-free dental office) - Dental bonding is used to close gaps, change the shape of a tooth, repair decayed teeth, repair chipped teeth, make teeth appear longer, and so on.
. Tooth-colored fillings
- Using composite fillings allows for a more natural-looking repair.
. Soft tissue laser therapy
- A non-invasive therapy used for crown lengthening and periodontal maintenance.
. Ceramic crowns
- Ceramic crowns are natural looking with no black line around them as well as both strong and durable.
- Clear plastic aligners are used to imperceptibly reposition teeth over time.
. Full-mouth reconstruction
- This is an extensive procedure which involves the use of crowns, implants, or bridges (or a combination) to restore function and improve appearance.
. Dental implants
- Dental implants are a highly sought after treatment for replacing missing teeth and anchoring implant-supported dentures.
. TMJ & neuromuscular disorder treatments
- Some medical symptoms such as headaches and jaw pain originate in the temporomandibular joint. Dr. Vu diagnoses and treats associated disorders.
- Lumineers are thin porcelain veneers applied to the surface of teeth. They're commonly used to quickly enhance a smile.
Are you a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry in Sacramento?
Most dental procedures can be approached from both an oral health and cosmetic perspective, making most patients good candidates for cosmetic dentistry. In addition, patients who want to improve the appearance of their smile by correcting crooked teeth, repairing chipped teeth, or correcting gaps can benefit from cosmetic dentistry.
The first step is to call our office and schedule a consultation with Dr. Vu. She will evaluate your situation, explain the available options, and help you decide which services are appropriate to achieve your goals. Dr. Vu is focused on offering treatments that will improve your oral health, appearance, and self-esteem, with long-lasting results.
Questions? Ready for a Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation in Sacramento or Roseville?
If you have questions about cosmetic dentistry, please contact us
or request an appointment
online. We have three convenient locations for our patients in the Sacramento area: Galleria Smile Designs in Roseville and Arden Arcade Family Dentistry and Bruceville Family Dentisty in Sacramento.